LET US HELP YOU MAKE THE BEST USE OF OUR SOFTWARE
At IES, we believe our products are your investments. We are here for you to make the most effective use of our products.
With every purchase, you are entitle for 1-2 days FREE training per year - T&C apply.
NEO Basic - Duration: 1/2 day
- NB1: NEO screen layout and views
- NB2: How to run NEO reports
- NB3: Chart features
- NB4: Table features
- NB5: Export results from NEO
- NB6: Global search
- NB7: Using some of NEO objects (Favourites, Themes, Batch Run, etc.)
- NB8: Event View and error reporting
NEO Intermediate - Duration: 1 day
- NI1: Add, modify and delete NEO objects
- NI2: Create report using exisiting variables
- NI3: Report styling
- NI4: Creating favourites
- NI5: Batch Run, Batch Run Builder and Batch Run Compare
- NI6: Document Run
NEO Advanced - Duration: 1.5 days
- NA1: Create variables with SQL query
- NA2: Running and debuging variables
- NA3: Time Classification variables
- NA4: Reports with variables
- NA5: NEO Data Service
- NA6: Alerts
- NA7: NEO Scripting - Basic Introduction
NEO Admin - Duration: 1/2 day
- NM1: NEO Installation
- NM2: Configuring NEO and the databases
- NM3: Object importers
- NM4: Security
NEOpoint Training - Duration: 1/2 day
- NP1: Selecting Favourites, running reports, chart/table, start date, period, period codes
- NP2: freezing, steps, backtrack and report history, event view, themes
- NP3: Interactive dashboard building, save as HTML
- NP4: Data services, example with Excel
- NP5: Setup Alerts
- NP6: NEOpoint mobile app
Query Tool Training - Duration: 30 mins
- Installation and initial use
- Open connection, view schemas and tables
- Instant SELECT statement from tables, run SQL Query
- Edit and export results
- Design view, event view
- Using data service
NEOmobile Training - Duration: 60 mins
- Overviews, market events, pinning reports, region panels, interconnector panels, generation panels
- Market events, and history, NOS outages, Local Price Adjustment
- Network View
- Constraint View
- All Reports - heirarchical instances, user definable report periods, download data, tabular views.
- Dashboards, Live Windfarm, solarfarm, flows limits, generation, gas overview.
- Mobile app
We can cater bespoke training courses tailored to the customer's requirements. Customer can choose and combine subjects from courses above.
We also offer "Refresher" training courses for our existing customers, for example NEO Refresher training may consist of Revisiting any subjects from previous NEO training and or
going through new features in the latest NEO.
Training for NEOmobile and QueryTool are by demonstration only. Training for NEO and NEOpoint is class style with each participant using the software
to do worked examples.
The free training is on condition that it is on the customer's premises and the customer provides a room with PC installed with the appropriate software.
We can do offsite training, typically at Clifton's (https://www.cliftons.com/) but we would pass on the costs of that to the customer.